Iceland; A photographer's dream. Mesmerising views, awe-inspiring places and breathtaking adventures. Don't believe me? Just take a look...
But before you do, let me begin this visual adventure by telling you a little bit about a project called #Island2Iceland.
11 islanders joined forces about three months ago thanks to this adventurous soul Diary Wings. With her incredible organisational skills and passion for travelling, Katerina's mission was to bring together 10 passionate travellers, strangers to one another and experience the land of fire and ice.
6 days in Iceland and 10 locations later we climbed glaciers, explored the biggest lava field in the world, witnessed the magic light show that is the Aurora Borealis, relaxed in the Blue Lagoon and discovered an ice cave that will be gone by next week.
The name itself creates an image of a place imposed by ice formations and sparkling glaciers. While that may often be the case, Iceland is a land of mystery, natural wonders and enchanting formations. So pack your bag packs and get ready to be wowed by this stunning island called Iceland.
1. They have the best waterfalls.
2. You might even spot a rainbow or two.
3. Even more waterfalls with insane natural rock formations.
4. Game of Thrones fans get ready to walk on John Snow's steps.
5. Be amazed by the great Geysir which explodes every 7 minutes.
6. Did I mention about the wildlife? Icelandic horses roam freely across the country.
7. More wildlife...
8. Get lost in the vastness of Iceland.
9. But don't forget to take a moment to appreciate the beauty of its nature.
10. Iceland is a photographer's paradise.
11. Chase the most spectacular sunset
12. And get dreamy before you go hunting for the following reason.
13. Simply the Northern Lights.
14. Take a mandatory air pose
15. And don't forget that good company always makes an adventure more special. Thank you DWSquad
Follow our trip on social media using the hashtags: #dwsquad #island2iceland #lavidalocal